Monday, July 11, 2011

11.7.11

Oh!! today is my birthday...happy birthday to myself...

And to those who sharing the same birthdate, my lovely little brother Muhammad Solehen, my lovely cousin Amirul Ashraf, my lovely grandmother Hajah Aishah Yeop, and last but not least, my childhood longlast friend Mell Roslan......Happy Birthday to all of you and may Allah bless all of us always....love you all so much...

Thank you for those who wishing me...and pray for me...especially to my lovely mom, Puan Sadiah...thank you mom for all the doa you pray for me and the siblings...i love you mom....

Thank you to my lovely brother and his girlfriend for the sweet wishes....i love you bro...so much...happy birthday to you too, little tiny brother.... ;)
my brother with his gf...he also sharing the same birth date with me...

To my sweet best friends, Izzy and Ralyna, thank you for the birthday card and it means a lots for me...you guyz are soooooo sweet and thank you for being my best friends no matter how bad i am, u guyz still stick as a good friends for me....thank you dearies....
from Ralyna: thank you Ralyna....u r sooo sweet....
from izzy : thank you Izzy....santek...i like.....love u...

To Leowania the surfer girl (my chinese friend) thank you for the candle holder...it's beautiful....and happy to spending the weekend with you.....nice knowing u....
from Leowania:  thanks Leo, love it ;)
To all friends in FB, thank you for all the sweet wishes and doa for me today....penuh wall aku arini...hehe...

To Mr. IZ, i still waiting......................

wahhhh...panjang naw speech.....mengalahkan org dapat award....apapun, aku sangat bersyukur kerana sehingga ke hari ni, aku diberi cukup sifat, nyawa, akal, keluarga, Mr. IZ dan kawan2 yg menyayangi aku seadanya...walaupun banyak perkara yang belum dapat aku capai, aku betul2 bersyukur kerana masih bernafas dan dikurniakan pancaindera yang sempurna hingga ke saat ni (walaupun terdapat sedikit kerabunan di situ, haha)....syukur alhamdulillah...

Celebration? tak celebrate pun mlm tadi...cuma, untuk memanjatkan kesyukuran di hari lahir aku yang ke-13  ni (verangan sgt...), tepat jam 12 mlm, satu bacaan yassin aku hadiahkan untuk diri sendiri dan buat mereka2 yang aku sayang....moga hidup aku dan orang2 yang aku sayang, mendapat keredhaan dan keberkatan dari Allah SWT, Tuhan semesta alam....amin....btw, smalam 10.7.11 genap setahun aku dan Mr. IZ engaged....doakan hubungan kami juga yer.... ;)

di kala umur 31.....bila mau kawen?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;)




5 comments:

Nora Deena said...

hepi bufday daria... * besor dah anak mak * :)

Ken Wooi said...

happy belated birthday! :)

Mama Mikhayl said...

deena: thank you...kan, besar dah....hehe

ken: thank you friend....

auwcak said...

happy birthday beb...sorry for the late reply because i got some problem with my hp so i lost all contact numbers sob sob

Mama Mikhayl said...

it's okey....thank you for the birthday card...it's soooo nice...

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing